Saturday 23 March 2013

MCR - We Were Unstoppable


Hi Blog Followers,

My blog post today isn't the expected exciting news (which is still coming - I promise) It also isn't archaeology/history/travel or university based.


It is instead a massive Thank You and Good Bye to My Chemical Romance who after 12 years, have decided to disband. My Chemical Romances music and attitude towards the world has given me the confidence and inspiration to be me, and from a band what more can you ask?? 

Below are some pictures of when I went to see them on February 12th 2011 at Wembley Arena








Maisie

4 comments:

  1. Sad, sad news. I'm not a big fan or anything but they are a good band. I wonder what Gerard Way will do now? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know Gerards going to bring out a new series of comic books this summer called danger days, which will follow on from MCR's last album and music videos. I hope this is true as his previous comics the umbrella academy were brilliant. xx Yesterday was definately a day of mourning! :'(

      Delete
  2. A great gig and a great time we had , glad we got to see them , sorry to see them go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What agreat gig that was ,and a great time had by all , glad we got to see them , sorry to see them go!

    ReplyDelete