Wednesday 20 March 2013

A New Dawn Rises *Take 2*


This is meant to be one of those pictures which represents how I feel, "I'm rising from the depths" "I' will be back" ?? Maybe you guys can think of a better caption for this photo???



***THIS IS REALLY JUST TO NOTIFY YOU ALL THAT A NEW BLOG POST IS COMING REALLY SOON!!! *** AND IT’S GOING TO BE EXCITING!!!!***


Maisie

P.S.  I'm sorry about the title of this blog, it came to me late last night, and it sounded AMAZING, and this morning I couldn't work out whether it really was geniusly amazing, or whether it should of stayed in my head, and been put into a locked folder named late night thoughts/ideas <-- open at your own risk...but as you can see, I went with it because secretly even this morning, I still thought its kind of clever. *oh dear*



2 comments:

  1. I think it's a very clever title! Much better than my own which tend to be very matter of fact...how do you plan ahead for blog posts? I just write them when ever I want and splurge stuff onto the page... hahaha :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M.x Yeah I am pretty much the same as you when it comes to writing blog posts. I started off wanting to do one every Sunday, but it started to feel pressured, and I stopped enjoying doing them. So now, I just write them when inspiration hits. Usually just as I go to bed and my brain becomes a hive of activity :D

    ReplyDelete